Ok, so we’ve pretty much beat the Redneck Jokes all to hell, so how about something alittle bit different – yet with a similar flavor (kinda like how everything tastes like chicken). So, just in case you weren’t sure, you might be from the South if…
- You take your dog for a walk and you both use the same tree.
- Your working TV sits on top of your non-working TV.
- Your property has been mistaken for a recycling center.
- You’ve been involved in a custody fight over a hunting dog.
- You burn your yard rather than mow it.
- You know how many bales of hay your car will hold.
- The Salvation Army declines your mattress.
- Your entire family sat around waiting for a call from the governor to spare a loved one.
- Your house doesn’t have curtains but your truck does.
- You offer to give someone the shirt off your back and they don’t want it.
- You have the local taxidermist on speed dial.
- You come back from the dump with more than you took.
- You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table.
- A tornado hits your neighborhood and does $100,000 worth of home improvements.
- You’ve ever bathed with flea and tick soap.
- You use a rag for a gas cap on your pickup truck (or car).
- You’ve ever hit on somebody in a VD clinic.
- You can entertain yourself for more than an hour with a flyswatter.
Feel free to add your own in the comments below. Don’t be bashful!