In case you weren’t aware of it, there are internet geeks everywhere. You probably know a few, in fact… you might even be one. Here are the top 10 signs that you might be, well, an internet geek.
10. When filling out your driver’s license application you give them your IP address.
9. You no longer ask prospective dates for their phone number, instead you ask for their myspace.
8. Instead of calling you to dinner, your spouse sends e-mail.
7. You’re amazed to find out spam is actually a food.
6. You “ping” people to see if they’re awake, “finger” them to find out how they are, and “AYT” them to make sure they’re listening to you.
5. You search the net endlessly hoping to win every silly free T-shirt contest.
4. You introduce your wife as “email@example.com” and refer to your children as “client applications”.
3. At social functions you introduce your husband as “my domain server”.
2. You often say “LOL” and “LMAO” out loud.
And the number one sign you are an Internet Geek:
1. You’ve actually reached the end of the internet.