I’ve never had any major surgery so I consider myself pretty lucky, however not everyone can say that. I get scared just thinking about going under the knife, and if I ever did – these are 10 things that I surely don’t want to hear my doctor say…
- Has anyone seen my watch?
- Come back with that! Bad Dog!
- Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what’s that?
- Hand me that… uh… thingy over there.
- What do you mean he wasn’t in for a sex change!
- Damn, there go the lights again…
- Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!
- What do you mean, he’s not insured?
- Let’s hurry, I don’t want to miss “Bay Watch”
And the number one thing I don’t want to her my doctor say during surgery…