In the spirit of Yo Mama jokes, F&J brings you a whole new spin on the idea. What is it you ask? Nothing short of the best (top 10) crappy economy jokes we could find. Many of these were sent in by our faithful readers, and we appreciate it. Really. Enjoy.
The Economy Is So Bad That…
- I got a pre-declined credit card offer in the mail.
- Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.
- Parents in Bevery Hills are considering raising their own children.
- I saw the CEO of Wal-Mart shopping at Wal-Mart.
- Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.
- A prostitute asked me if she could borrow $20 until she can get back on her back.
- I saw a van full of legal immigrants illegally crossing the border into Mexico.
- I saw four CEOs playing miniature golf.
- Even people who aren’t in Barack Obama’s cabinet aren’t paying taxes.
Oh wait, that’s only 9 of them… darn recession is scaling down everything.