Being an avid golfer myself, like most I enjoy pushing my knowledge onto those who don’t really want to hear it. My friends like to call me a “fountain of knowledge”, so today’s your lucky day! There are a few things about golf you need to know, about etiquette and stuff.
- Keep your back straight, knees bent and feet shoulder width apart.
- Form a loose grip.
- Keep your head down.
- Avoid a quick back swing.
- Stay out of the water.
- Try not to hit anyone.
- If you are taking too long, please let others go ahead of you.
- Don’t stand directly in front of others.
- Quiet please… while others are preparing to go.
- Don’t take extra strokes.
Very good. Now flush the urinal, go outside, and tee off.