Gas prices seem to have been skyrocketing in recent years. I remember when gas was $0.70 a gallon (and I’m not that old), now it costs $80 to fill up an SUV. Here’s a few gas related one liners to bust off next time you’re complaining about it at the pump…
- My wife wanted to go somewhere expensive for our anniversary, so I took her down the street to the Sunoco station.
- I have my car towed to work because it’s cheaper than buying gas.
- All in favor of conserving gasoline, please raise your right foot.
- I saw a guy on the street corner, holding up a hat and a sign that said, “Wife and 2 Cars to Feed.”
- For our vacation this summer, we’re thinking it will be cheaper to just mail the car.