Just in case you’ve gotten so old you don’t know if you’ve turned 50 years old yet, here are a few hints that you just might be over that hill… jokes if you will. And before you laugh, remember: we’ll all get old eventually.
Top 10 Signs You’re Over The Hill
- When you sleep, people worry you’re dead.
- Your back goes out more than you do.
- Your best friend is dating someone half their age… and aren’t breaking any laws.
- You wear black socks with sandals.
- When your idea of a night out is sitting on the patio.
- It takes longer to rest than it did to get tired.
- Your address book has mostly names that start with Dr.
- You sit in a rocking chair and can’t get it going.
- Getting “lucky” means you found your car in the parking lot.
- You forgot that you already had your 50th birthday.
Famous Quotes About Getting Old
- I much prefer being over the hill to being under it. ~Bruce Lansky
- At my age I don’t care if my mind starts to wander- just as long as it comes back again. ~Mike Knowles
- Middle age is when a narrow waist and a broad mind begin to change places. ~Glenn Dorenbush
- When you can finally afford the rings you want, you’d rather no one noticed your hands. ~Lois Muehl
- A man has reached middle age when he is warned to slow down by his doctor instead of the police. ~Henny Youngman
Poem By Leo Rosenberg
First you forget names,
then you forget faces,
then you forget to pull your zipper up,
then you forget to pull your zipper down.