Well, it seems Jacko is back in the news again, seems he’s sold out his latest and supposedly final European tour. He’s selling Neverland, and he’s attracted the attention – once again – of the late night crew. So, without further ado, I present some of the best MJ jokes via Late Night hosts of all time (past or present)…
- “The saddest part of this Michael Jackson scandal is that all of this could have been avoided if he just stuck to grabbing his own crotch.” ~ Craig Kilborn
- “Johnny Cochran died and had a funeral. You know who was at the funeral – both O.J. Simpson and Michael Jackson. In fact, Michael cornered O.J. and said, ‘How do you get stains off a glove?’” ~Bill Maher
- “What’s the difference between Michael Jackson and Dick Cheney? One has pasty white skin, fake body parts and he’s creepy; the other’s Michael Jackson.” ~ Jay Leno
- “The judge in the Michael Jackson child molestation trial selected 250 candidates for the jury pool, while Jackson himself has selected 20 for the kiddie pool.” ~ Amy Poehler
- “It’s like they always say, if you’re rich and white, you can get away with anything.” ~ Jimmy Kimmel
So what are your favorites? Not jokes… quotes! Post them in the comments below.