It’s not everyday we regurgitate a few old (and new!) chemistry jokes. How often do we tell them? Periodically. We told one the other day, but there was no reaction. Hahaha! Wait? How come nobody else is laughing? Ehem… well, anyways, here are a few more:
- When I first heard oxygen and magnesium got together I was all like, OMg!
- I think I just lost an electron! Are you sure? I’m positive!
- Know any jokes about Sodium bromoxide? “NaBrO”
- A photon checks into a hotel. The bellhop asks him if he has any luggage. The photon replies, “Nah, I’m traveling light.”
- Does your girlfriend have 67 protons, cuz she is such a Ho! (not proud of this one)
- Noble gasses are so rude. No matter how much you talk to them you can never get a reaction from them.
- The name is bond, ionic bond. Taken, not shared.
- Are you made of copper and tellurium? Cause you’re CuTe! (great pickup line!)
- Do you have 16 protons? ‘Cause you’re sodium fine (yep, you’ll get her number for sure!)
- What did the oxidizing agent say to the complex anion? “Don’t be so negative!”
- I thought you would like a joke about sodium, but NA.
- Have you heard about the 5th element? I would tell you but its pretty boron.
- If Silver Surfer and Iron Man teamed up, they would be alloys! (eh, this one sucks)
- If I was an enzyme, I would be a DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes (jeans)
- You really can’t trust atoms. They make up everything!
- A neutron walks into a bar. He asks the bartender, “How much for a drink?” The bartender says, “For you, no charge!”
- What do you call a tooth in a glass of water? A one molar solution!
- What do you get when you cut an Avocado into 6.022 x 10^23 pieces? GuacaMOLE
And, finally: these chemistry jokes are really boron! We should just round them all up and and barium! Do you have any good ones? Post ‘em in the comments!