In case you ever get these two environments confused, this should clear things up a bit. Now, aren’t you glad to be free?
- In prison you spend the majority of your time in a 10×10 cell. At work you get a 6×6 cubicle.
- In prison you get three free meals per day. At work, you get a break for 1 meal and you have to pay for it.
- In prison you get time off for good behavior. At work you get more work for good behavior.
- In prison the guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you. At work you have to carry a security card and open all the doors yourself.
- In prison you get to watch TV and play games. At work, you’ll get fired for doing that.
- In prison you get your own toilet. At work, you have to share a toilet with folks who pee on the seat.
- In prison they allow you to see your friends and family. At work, you’re not even supposed to speak to them.
- In prison you spend most of your time inside bars wanting to get out. At work, you spend most of your time wanting to be in bars.
- In prison you have to deal with a sadistic, irritated, grumpy and impatient warden. At work, he’s called your boss.
There is something seriously wrong with this picture… now get back to work! You’re not getting paid to read jokes!